Our design philosophy is simple - effortless luxury. Everything about your Longreef Yacht must work effortlessly and it must exude luxury, from the hull that delivers agile and refined performance to the stunning superstructure design and accommodation fitout.
Everything you require for a sensational time on board is included and engineered to a clean, beautiful form that works every time. The systems that deliver your lifestyle simply fade into the background because everything is as it should be.
Our philosophy is reflected everywhere on board, from furniture and entertainment systems to the small details such as the hand-stitched leather finishes, abundance of fridge space, or the easy control of air conditioning throughout your yacht.
We have listened to feedback from hundreds of clients on what gives them the best time on the water, and synthesised these desires into hundreds of small details to enhance the usability and enjoyment of your Longreef Yacht.
Some of the premium inclusions on every boat include:
- Generator switch and rudder indicator at the wheel, so you don’t have to leave the helm
- Four on-board cameras at anchor, engine, flybridge and swim platform positions, so you can see the entire boat from the helm
- Huge swim platform with robust actuator by Australian Davits and Cranes - rated for 800kgs and with 20 year warranty
- Bi-fold rear door
- All Australian electrical appliances
- 12V cross-ventilation fan in main bedroom
- Matt black tapware
- Black ceramic onyx cutlery
- All plugs have a USB port
- Every cabin has both inverter and generator plug points
- Adjustable backrests on all seats
- All tables hydraulically actuated and convert from coffee to dining height
- Drink holders on sunbed adjust to hold champagne/ whiskey and tumbler glassware
- Back-up pumps for both water and toilets
- 360° underwater lights in white and blue